Sinus Infections & Congestion:
Headache, nasal congestion, facial pressure and fatigue symptoms that can make you feel miserable. If you’ve had them awhile you might have a sinus infection. Whether caused by a cold or allergies, getting a proper diagnosis and treatment plan can help ease the symptoms. Sano Medical’s physicians and nurses will help you feel better much faster.
Patients with the following may be directed to another health care provider:
- Swelling around the eyes.
- Eye pain.
- Stiff neck.
- Other neurological symptoms such as weakness, tingling, difficulty with speech or coordination.
On your first visit to Sano Medical Center:
- Sign in at the front desk or receptionist window to see a nurse practitioner or physician. No appointment necessary.
- A member of our staff will review your medical history, discuss your symptoms, conduct an examination and provide a personalized treatment plan.
- A member of our staff may conduct needed testing. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests.
- At the end of your visit, our staff will provide you with a summary of your diagnostic results (on request) and a receipt.
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury, please call 911.
Sano Medical Center ~ Medical Director Dr. James Stirbl, MD