Medical Director Dr. James Stirbl, MD
Sano Medical Costa Mesa 949-645-9334
Sano Medical Santa Ana 714-973-2222
Dr. James Stirbl, MD
Dr. James Stirbl, MD on Web MD
Donna Ball, NPC
Heather Amante, NPC
Shawnna Morrison, NPC
Yvonne Camper, NPC
- Diagnose, treat and write prescriptions for common family illnesses such as strep throat, bladder infections, pink eye, and infections of the ears, nose and throat
- Provide common vaccinations for flu, pneumonia, pertussis and hepatitis, among others.
- Treat minor wounds, abrasions, joint sprains, and skin conditions such as poison ivy, ringworm, lice and acne.
- Provide a wide range of wellness services including TB testing, sports and camp physicals, and lifestyle programs such as smoking cessation and a medically based weight loss program.
- Offer routine lab tests, instant results and education for those with diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure.
- Provide care to adults and children.
- We suggest reading the What to Know sections on the service pages. This will help you to prepare and get the most out of your visit.
Patients with the following should not seek care at Sano Medical Center:
- Severe chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Suspected poisoning
- Conditions that require our practitioners to prescribe controlled substances
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury, please call 911.
Sano Medical Center ~ Medical Director Dr. James Stirbl, MD