Earaches & Ear Infections:
Ear infections are caused by a viral or bacterial inflammation of the middle ear. They’re common in children between 6 months and 3 years but can happen at any age. Sano Medical’s physicians can easily assess your symptoms and Sano Medical’s physicians and nurses can help get you or your child the appropriate treatment.
Patients with the following may be directed to another health care provider:
- Ear trauma or foreign item in the ear
- Recent scuba diving activity
On your first visit to Sano Medical Center:
1. Sign in at the front desk or receptionist window to see a nurse practitioner or physician. No appointment necessary.
2. A member of our staff will review your medical history, discuss your symptoms, conduct an examination and provide a personalized treatment plan.
3. A member of our staff may conduct needed testing. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests.
4. At the end of your visit, our staff will provide you with a summary of your diagnostic results (on request) and a receipt.
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury, please call 911.
Sano Medical Center ~ Medical Director Dr. James Stirbl, MD