Medical Director Dr. James Stirbl, MD
Sano Medical Costa Mesa 949-645-9334
Sano Medical Santa Ana 714-973-2222
Itchy eyes, runny nose and lots of sneezes. You could be suffering from seasonal allergies. Sano Medical’s physicians can recommend the right over-the-counter medications and write prescriptions when medically appropriate.
Allergies, also known as allergic diseases, are a number of conditions caused by hypersensitivity immune system to something in the environment that usually causes little or no problem in most people. These diseases include hay fever food allergies atopic dermatitis allergic asthma, and anaphylaxis. Symptoms may include red eyes, an itchy rash, runny nose, shortness of breath, or swelling. Food intolerance’s food poisoning are separate conditions.
Read more – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allergy
Patients with the following may be directed to another health care provider:
- Severe shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
On your first visit to Sano Medical Center:
- Sign in at the front desk or receptionist window to see a nurse practitioner or physician. No appointment necessary.
- A member of our staff will review your medical history, discuss your symptoms, conduct an examination and provide a personalized treatment plan.
- A member of our staff may conduct needed testing. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests.
- At the end of your visit, our staff will provide you with a summary of your diagnostic results (on request) and a receipt.
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury, please call 911.
Sano Medical Center ~ Medical Director Dr. James Stirbl, MD