Medical Director Dr. James Stirbl, MD
Sano Medical Costa Mesa 949-645-9334
Sano Medical Santa Ana 714-973-2222
Our convenient services and experienced Doctors and practitioners make health care much easier.
Sano Medical Centers are staffed by nurse practitioners and physicians who specialize in family health care.
We care for children and adults, every day with no appointment needed.
Some of the services we offer to help you stay healthy While life happens, we can help you feel better:
- Joint Pains
- Yeast Infection
- Indigestion & Heartburn
- Nausea, Vomiting & Diarrhea
- Strains & Sprains
- Contraceptive Care
Which would you like to explore?
- Minor illnesses
- Minor injuries
- Screenings & monitoring
- Skin conditions
- Vaccinations & injections
- Wellness & physicals
- Price list
Receive excellent care from Sano Medical’s experienced staff.
Patients with the following should not seek care at Sano Medical Center:
- Severe chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Suspected poisoning
- Children with temperatures of 104+ °F or more
- Adults with temperatures of 103+ °F or more
- Patients with a fever lasting more than 72 hours (applies to Kentucky only)
- Conditions that require our practitioners to prescribe controlled substances
Disclaimer: If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury, please call 911.
Sano Medical Center ~ Medical Director Dr. James Stribl