Nausea, Vomiting and Diarrhea:
There are many possible causes for nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. Common causes are viral infections, bacterial infections (food poisoning) or food allergies. Sano Medical can assess your symptoms and provide a treatment plan, including how to prevent dehydration.
Patients with the following may be directed to another health care provider:
- Chest pain or pressure or pain radiating to your jaw, neck or arm
- Severe, worsening or sudden onset of pain in stomach
- Dizziness or vertigo with vomiting
- Blood in stool
- Blood in vomit
- Black stools
On your first visit to Sano Medical Center:
- Sign in at the front desk or receptionist window to see a nurse practitioner or physician. No appointment necessary.
- A member of our staff will review your medical history, discuss your symptoms, conduct an examination and provide a personalized treatment plan.
- A member of our staff may conduct needed testing. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests.
- At the end of your visit, our staff will provide you with a summaryof your diagnostic results (on request) and a receipt.
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury, please call 911.
Sano Medical Center ~ Medical Director Dr. James Stirbl, MD