When bumps, bruises, strains and sprains happen, Sano Medical is here to help.
Accidental injuries can happen at any time. That’s why Sano Medical’s physicians and nurses provide the convenient first aid care you need, no appointment necessary.
Sano Medical can help:
- Bug bites & stings
- Tick bites
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts, blisters & wounds
- Splinter removal
- Sprains, strains & joint pain
- Suture & staple removal
What to know before your minor injury visit
X-rays or sutures are not available at Sano Medical.
Patients requiring X-rays or sutures will be directed to another health care provider.
Sano Medical’s physicians and nurses do not provide care for:
• Broken bones
• Injuries requiring X-rays
• Injuries involving the eyes, face or groin
• Severe Puncture wounds
Age restrictions for services can vary. Please see the individual services pages for more information.
On your first visit to Sano Medical Center:
- Sign in at the front desk or receptionist window to see a nurse practitioner or physician. No appointment necessary.
- A member of our staff will review your medical history, discuss your symptoms, conduct an examination and provide a personalized treatment plan.
- A member of our staff may conduct needed testing. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests.
- At the end of your visit, our staff will provide you with a summary of your diagnostic results (on request) and a receipt.
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury, please call 911.
Sano Medical Center ~ Medical Director Dr. James Stirbl, MD