Minor Cuts, Blisters and Wounds:
Cuts and scrapes happen and when they do, it’s important to ensure that they are cleaned properly and don’t become infected. Sano Medical can assess and prescribe proper medication if needed.
Patients with the following may be directed to another health care provider:
- Injuries on the head, face or eyes
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Any animal wound other than minor dog or cat scratches
- Severe Puncture wounds
On your first visit to Sano Medical Center:
- Sign in at the front desk or receptionist window to see a nurse practitioner or physician. No appointment necessary.
- A member of our staff will review your medical history, discuss your symptoms, conduct an examination and provide a personalized treatment plan.
- A member of our staff may conduct needed testing. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests.
- At the end of your visit, our staff will provide you with a summary of your diagnostic results (on request) and a receipt.
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury, please call 911.
Sano Medical Center ~ Medical Director Dr. James Stirbl, MD