Bug Bites – Bee, Hornet Stings:
Bumble bee, honey bee, wasp, hornet, yellow jacket, jelly fish stings, spider bites… Sano Medical can help when you have a painful bite. Reactions can range from mild to severe and multiple bites or stings can be serious, especially in children. Sano Medical’s physicians can provide a proper assessment and treatment, clean the site of the sting, remove stringer if needed to prevent infection and recommend the proper treatment plan to deal with itching and swelling.
Patients with the following may be directed to another health care provider:
- Severe difficulty breathing
- History of allergic reaction
On your first visit to Sano Medical Center:
- Sign in at the front desk or receptionist window to see a nurse practitioner or physician. No appointment necessary.
- A member of our staff will review your medical history, discuss your symptoms, conduct an examination and provide a personalized treatment plan.
- A member of our staff may conduct needed testing. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests.
- At the end of your visit, our staff will provide you with a summary of your diagnostic results (on request) and a receipt.
If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury, please call 911.
Sano Medical Center ~ Medical Director Dr. James Stirbl, MD